Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SDK 5.0.2.5

Not sure what is going on with Everest, but I have a feeling that they rush this product out to meet the deadline for Paypal integration.  But in doing so, have compromise the installation of SDK 5.0.2.5  If you run the API browser to obtain session key, you will notice that an error message will appear.

Could not login because there is version mismatch between the current version of your Everest application and the Everest business server
800200AE
The solution is to overwite the following dlls with the correct ones.  You can contact me for it or contact Everest.




AIM Data Service

3 comments:

  1. How could I contact you on getting these files? I do like your blogs they are a lot more helpful then Everest support themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can download it from here:
    http://www.aimds.com/p/sdk502fix.zip

    Let me know if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your help. It resolved my issue something Everest has not been able to do for a while.

    ReplyDelete